Infringement of the general rules below will result in disqualification.
- Participants are not allowed to step on the arena.
- Participants are not allowed to touch the robot during the round.
- For calibration, a separate testing board will be available between rounds.
- All obstacles will remain on the arena during the entire period of the challenge.
- Coaches are not allowed to be in contact and interfere with their teams in any way when the challenge starts, otherwise the team will be disqualified from that round.
- The judging committee may add an additional task to any of the six rounds to help choose a winner if the competition is tight.
- Judges have the right to disqualify any team that shows inappropriate behaviour during the competition.
- Judges and the organizers committee reserve the right to change any of the rounds or the scoring criteria.
Robot Material & Components
- The participants are responsible for bringing their own portable computers, components, extra parts, motors, and sensors. The organizing team and the judging panel are not responsible for maintenance and replacement.
- Teams are allowed to use only one controller/microcontroller during the competition.
- The number of motors and sensors used is unrestricted.
- The team is not allowed to fasten components using glue or tape.
Further robot specifications and robot-related rules can be found here.